Saturday, April 17, 2010

End of Practical Training

During my 16 week i been working, enjoying and making some trouble on my practical training, that is the best experience in the rest of my life. Knowing u guys especially Boy, Heidi, Ayien, Ijat, Peja, Shak, Qila, Hadi, Asri, Lotfi, Hafiz, Arif, Ashraf, Zeti, Tyra, Kimi, Husna, Asi, Fas, Mema, Mas, Arnold, Kak Noi, Kak Amy, Kak Char and Kak Ina give me a very wonderful sweet memory that i wont never forget. Every moment that we laugh together, share our problem and being such a good friend i think i cant get at any where else.

Not to forget my ex supervisor Pak Usop and Melvin, thank for your knowledge and support. For Ravi, Azmi, Nuar, and Noor thank you for being such a good friend although our age is a far different but you guys treat me as a friend that what I very thank to. I will remember all your advices.

For "makcik" canteen thank you for being nice and make a joke for us also giving such a good price, healthy and delicious food. also thank u for let us to borrow newspaper at the morning.LOL

I am glad to get to know u guys, hope in future we all can meet again..

GOOD BYE ALL....

0 comments:

Post a Comment