Friday, January 22, 2010

Friendship Vs Intimacy

I better in Friendship

but

Not intimacy????

what happen when if a couple relationship become a friendship??

that is wonderful!!

for me i rather to be a friend with my girl (still single act), because a friend are more flexible to talk about everything rather than a couple which just talk about love and future. base on my experience from my last relationship, i totally be a intimacy person, always talk about love and future planning but now after i met a lot of girls and become their friend i realize relationship not just a lover but friend.

recently, i met a girl name Kamaliah. We both are the same trainee in factory somewhere in Kuala Lumpur. she i would say pretty good looking when the first i saw her. Recently my friends prank me and at that time i just can do nothing except to be honest that i keep looking at her in front of Kamaliah. At that time i suddenly realize it is better to be a bestfriend rather lover in relationship.

My theory:-

Bestfriend=free to hangout together with other friends without always holding hand and hug in front of our friends

Lover=always keep to be together although if we hangout with friends (asyik nk berkepit)



0 comments:

Post a Comment